Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: EMAIL FROM WILD!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
    WELL, WHAT DID YOU BRING FOR SNACK'S!? AND DON'T TELL ME YOU BROUGHT SLIM FAST BARS!!!!! LOL!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well yes lol...but I also brought baked Doriots, salsa, and 94% fat free popcorn. And if you are thirsty, there is water, diet Sprite and diet Coke LOL!!

  2. #42
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WELL, WHAT DID YOU BRING FOR SNACK'S!? AND DON'T TELL ME YOU BROUGHT SLIM FAST BARS!!!!! LOL!

  3. #43
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member arkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2002
    Posts
    395
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Snicker's, Reese Cups, Sky Bars and Coconut Haystacks. I got Pringles, Fritos and Cheetos. I got Londike Bars, Mint Girl Scout Cookies, and glazed donuts. Now pass me that doob and I'll share my munchies~

  5. #45
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm passing the doob but you can keep your munchies cause we're on a diet [img]wink.gif[/img]
    *Pries the Snickers out of Lori's hand* You don't need that!! Remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!! LOL!!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHEW! THANKS CB, I ALMOST HAD THAT SUCKER UP TO MY LIPS! LOL! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member CajunBabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know!! Good thing I stopped you!! LOL!!

  8. #48
    Inactive Member arkon's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2002
    Posts
    395
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm- milk chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat...........droooooooooooool~~~~~~

  9. #49
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DAMIT ARKON! CUT THAT OUT!! LOL! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member SEXY GRAMMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DAMIT ARKON! CUT THAT OUT!! LOL! [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •